Me and Jaxon having a ball at the aquarium.

Yes-Josh really just touched a STING RAY!! I was way to scared, the thought of it gives me the chills.

Jaxon absolutely loved the Jelly Fish!!!

This is probably the cutest little fish I have ever seen, I love love love the bright yellow. I wish I could have brought him home with me.

These fish were really cool to, they were a light blue with yellow on the ends of the fins. This tank was probably Jaxon's fav. there were tons of fish in there.

We had such a good time at the Aquarium and we cant wait to go back :)
2 comments:
cute pictures! where is that aquarium? that looks like fun! ya when we went to sea world I was too scared to touch the sting rays and other little sharks they had in the petting pool too haha.
Hey, I use to have a salt water fish tank. i noticed you said you loved the yellow one, it is called a yellow tang!
Post a Comment