So I am a little behind in getting these posted but better late then never right? We had a party for the birthday boy at my moms house and it turned out so good. Jaxon sure has a lot of people that love him, he got spoiled!! It's just a good thing that I made him a playroom as part of his birthday otherwise we would not have anywhere to put all of his toys! He got everything from sand toys (for the sandbox that we have yet to finish) to trucks to a wagon!! He loves every single toy that he got and we just want to say thank you to everyone for coming and making his day so special!!
Jaxon and that cell phone!! When you put the two together you cant take them apart! I just love these to guys more than anything!!
.JPG)
Jaxon's very own cake!
.JPG)
His cake turned out so cute-I was a little nervous I just handed them the napkin that had the theme for the party on it and told them I wanted it to match that. And I think that it turned out way good!!
.JPG)
My happy little guy, his smile just melts my heart.
.JPG)
I am not really sure what this face is all about but I just love it!! I think that it is so funny!!
.JPG)
No comments:
Post a Comment