9 years ago
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
What A Bummer!!
So my new car was a bust :( We picked it up on Thursday night and everything was great. Friday me and my mom and my sister went down to the scrapbook expo, well I dropped them off and I was about 5 miles from home and the car just dies while I am crusing down the road. I pulled off the side of the road somehow and turned it off and it started right back up, I was so frustrated!! So I called the dealership and they said to bring it over on Sat. and they would look at it. So Sat. morning I get Jaxon all loaded in the car and go to start it, it will turn over but it wont start!!!! I was so mad! Well long story short we got it over to the dealership and they can not find anything wrong with it so they are going to let us exchange our car for a different one :) I am pretty excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment