9 years ago
Sunday, March 15, 2009
I gOt A nEw CaR!!
So my wonderfully awesome husband bought me a new car!!! 2002 Oldsmobile Alero!! I am so excited, I just wish that it was already for me to drive :( It is getting a part fixed and we can go get it on WEDNESDAY!!! We traded in our other car so they gave us a car to drive until we pick up the new for FREE!!! So right now I am driving a 2007 Dodge Caliber, it is so fun! I love it Josh says it looks like a stationwagon, but I totally do not agree. I will put up some pics tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
getting a new car is fun, I love it when martin comes home with a new vehicle! Which seems quite often sometimes, cuz he works at the auto auction! ha ha
Post a Comment