After way to long in the darn hospital!! Luckily I was able to convince my doctor to let us come home Saturday afternoon, I was so done with hospitals. I didn't think that I would be nervous to bring Kinley home, after all we had done this once before, but I was way nervous!!
We had the perfect outfit picked out for Kinley to wear when she came home, and then she was so tiny that there was no way it was going to fit, she only weighed 5 lbs 11 oz when we came home. Luckily Aunt Jess went shopping for us and found this adorable little dress that was just perfect!!
Such a pretty little girl!
All ready to go home and see our little guy and get our family back together.
She looks so little in this giant car seat.
Aunt Jess and Jaxon made this super cute sign for us and had it out in the front yard when we got home.
Flowers and a card from Jess & Jaxon




1 comment:
She was super duper tiny!!!! And now shes growing up without me!! :(
Post a Comment