Saturday, March 12, 2011

Lookin Good...

Things are lookin good around the Thompson house these days!! We finally got new windows and siding and I can not believe the difference, our house looks SOOOO much better!!! 
Before, nasty yellow wood siding that was peeling and just looked horrible. 
Front, half done. I considered leaving it like this just to see what people would say :) 
Not really :) 
The back, half done
It's also worth noting that it is super awesome to actually see out of our windows, the old ones had hard water stains all over them, they were awful. And our back door actually closes now without putting all your body weight behind it. Very nice!! 
The front is done!!! 
Now we just need to paint the door, you can't tell in the picture but it looks yellow next to the new white trim.
Oh and the shutters will be getting a fresh coat of white paint as well before they get put back up!  
East side all done. This side door will be getting a fresh coat of paint to. I see a lot of painting in our future, hopefully the weather cooperates. 
I will get a better after picture and post it. Our house finally looks as good on the outside as it does on the inside. I don't think I ever want to move!! 

No comments: