Sunday, September 6, 2009

Idaho Falls Getaway

Wow, I am really behind!! Oh well, better late than never. Anyway we headed up to Idaho Falls on the 19th, we so needed a getaway!! Josh had been working tons of overtime and busting his bum on school and we had not had much time as a family, so we ran away!! I must say that I am proud of you babe, you A+ Certified computer dude!! Anyway when we got to IF we had a little picnic lunch and then we went to walk around the falls and we found SO many geese, they were everywhere!! Jaxon thought that it was the funniest thing to have dad chase them, which was a little scary for mom because these geese were fearless!! Dad got a good workout chasing those geese all over the park.

Then it was off to the Zoo, I love the zoo!! Jaxon's favorite part was the Monkeys and the Penguins. But of course my camera died soon after we got there so I don't have many pics. Jaxon and this monkey were playing with each other through the glass it was hilarious!!
Dad & Jaxon looking at all the animals.
They had this cool little petting zoo there but of course our little man refused to pet them. Oh well.

No comments: